Parking Lot Opens at - 10:00am
Parade Line-Up – 10:00 am-11:00am
§ ONLY LITTLE LEAGUERS, COACHES AND TEAM PARENT SHOULD LINE-UP NEAR “GATE 6” STARTING AT 10:00am
- Only 3 Adults total will be allowed to parade on field with the players.
- The 3 adults must obtain a wrist band from our District 56 representative that will be passing out the wrist bands near the parade lineup area. No wrist band means no walk with the kids.
- The 3 adults should wear the same logo wear as their teams. Meaning they want the parents to look like coaches /team parent.
- The players and 3 adults will be the only ones allowed to walk on the field with the playersd. No siblings/friends/adults without a wrist band. Strollers will not be allowed.
- Parents (excluding the 3 with wristbands) will enter at Gate 4 at 11:00am
- Families and friends must enter and exit only thru Gate 4 staring at 11:00 am to watch the parade on the first base side of the field.
- Families and friends can stay inside the stadium on the 1st base side from 11:00-11:55am but then must proceed to their exact seat locations.
- Parade Starts Near “Gate 6” Only For Little Leaguers, Coaches and Team Parent at - 11:10am
- Parade Ends - 11:55am or as the last team enters the stadium tunnel whichever comes first.
- Little Leaguers will then meet up with Family & Friends on the 1st Base Side Field & Terrace Levels once Parade is completed.
Rain Update as of Wednesday May 3
District 56 & District 62,
If we get too much rain on Sunday, 5-7-17, and the groundskeepers deem it is too muddy and not safe for anyone to walk around the field then we would have to cancel the parade. Only “IF” we get too much rain so everything is still a go until closer to parade time. To be determined closer to parade time on 5-7-17.
Regarding playing the game it is up to the umpires closer to 12:37pm to decide if the game is played or canceled.
I would recommend everything as normal until closer to parade time and game time.